Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) Chapter
The IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) focuses on the scientific, engineering, and production aspects of materials, component parts, modules, hybrids and microelectronic systems for all electronic applications. This includes the technology, selection, modeling and simulation, characterization, application, assembly, interconnection, packaging, handling, thermal management, reliability, testing and control of the above as they apply in design and manufacturing. Examples are the packaging of optoelectronics and bioelectronic systems, as well as the adaptation for operation in severe and harsh environments. Emphasis is placed upon research, analysis, development and application and manufacturing technology that aid in advancing the state-of-art within this scope.
This is to be achieved by
- Setting-up and improving the contact between EPS Swiss members
- Organizing Conferences, Company visits and Presentations
- Exchanging activities with neighbouring chapters and the EPS headquarters
We volunteer to bring you a good experience with our events.
Any suggestion feel free to contact us.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
5405 Baden-Daettwil, CH
Title of the Seminar and Speaker
Seminar and discussion
“Electro-optical 3D Hetero-integration of multifunctional systems” by Prof. Karlheinz Bock
3 Seminars, discussion and tour of the Binnig and Rohrer Nanotechnology Center
- “Functional Electronic Packaging” by Dr. Thomas Brunschwiler
- “Neuromorphic Hardware” by Dr. Bert Jan Offrein
- “Universal Quantum Computing” by Dr. Stefan Filipp